Often trees are conductors of the absolute, the sidereal cuss
eternity. the blow escapes the rehab and into the fire as known
but
lost coupons short of your toaster of existence. the mind needs consciousness,
consciousness does not need mind. Bon Voyage.. when the body revolts within itself, and parts battle
parts,
it's the last revolution, the last pogo, follow the few that
have wisdom, don't let it deceive with knowledge, the brass ring of annihilation, you'll be recognized by a chip, and maybe it will be all that's left..

Friday, August 1, 2014

Bradley Mason Hamlin

bradley mason hamlin | naked girl sitting on a chair

       

Naked Girl Sitting on a Chair

when
working in the madhouse
on Stockton boulevard
drove me out
of the psychology major
I switched to art
for one semester



took a course
in drawing
and received a “B”
because
the instructor
said my drawing style
looked like
graffiti …



maybe
the best compliment
I received in college
but I ended up switching
back to psych
before
taking on creative
writing



the art teacher
worked
part time
in a men’s clothing store
and although
I liked to draw



I didn’t like to draw
what they told me to draw
and I didn’t seem to draw
like the “A” students …



and I didn’t know
jack-shit
about men’s clothing.

No comments: