Often trees are conductors of the absolute, the sidereal cuss
eternity. the blow escapes the rehab and into the fire as known
but
lost coupons short of your toaster of existence. the mind needs consciousness,
consciousness does not need mind. Bon Voyage.. when the body revolts within itself, and parts battle
parts,
it's the last revolution, the last pogo, follow the few that
have wisdom, don't let it deceive with knowledge, the brass ring of annihilation, you'll be recognized by a chip, and maybe it will be all that's left..

Friday, August 15, 2014

Kabir (1440-1518)

The Path of Love


He Is dear to me indeed
who can call back the wanderer to his home.
In the home is the true union,
in the home is enjoyment of life:
why should I forsake my home and wander in the forest?
If Brahman helps me to realise truth,
verily I will find both bondage and deliverance in the home.
 
He is dear to me indeed
who has power to dive deep into God;
whose mind loses itself with ease in his contemplation.
 
He is dear to me who knows God,
and can dwell in his supreme truth in meditation;
and who can play the melody of the infinite
by uniting love end renunciation in life.
 
Kabir says: The home is the abiding place;
in the home is reality;
the home helps to obtain him who is real. So stay where you are,
and all things shall come to you in time.
 
O Sadhu! The simple union is the best.
Since the day when I met my Lord,
there has been no end to the sport of our love.

No comments: